One Piece RPG
One Piece RPG
One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank for now XD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ren shikami
Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:48 am by Ren Shikami

» New Pirate off to the grand line!
Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:37 am by Ren Shikami

» Landing on the Conomi Islands!
Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:49 pm by Loolaalee

» Zeref D. Geo's Techniques
Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:40 pm by Sprite3921

» Devil Fruit Starting Limitation
Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:29 am by Protoman.EXE

» A new addition to the crew
Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:53 am by Protoman.EXE

» [Suggestion Mission] Sky Island Myths?
Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:05 am by Sprite3921

» Sorry About That
Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:33 pm by Sprite3921

» Evalutation - Good Food on the Open Seas
Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:22 pm by Protoman.EXE

» Good Food on the Open Seas!
Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:44 pm by Sprite3921

Staff
Head Admin: 
Leosan 
Admin
Kouzai
Moderators:
Sourolem
Sprite3921

Landing on the Conomi Islands!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Landing on the Conomi Islands! Empty
PostSubject: Landing on the Conomi Islands!   Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:06 am

"Aaaah...I'm so hungry! Seto, you're a cook, right? Make some food!"

Zeref D. Geo was hanging off of the edge of a small boat that was currently floating to...who knows where? They still needed a navigator, so at the moments, the Zeref Crew was sailing to nowhere! Geo was careful not to touch the water as he hung off of the edge of their boat, because he was a Devil Fruit eater, and had eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi, making him a Rubber Man! Geo shifted his bandanna so it covered his eyes and groaned a little more. His stomach was growling like a wild beast, making the boat vibrate a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Landing on the Conomi Islands!   Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:17 am

Yami sat alone in a cafe on the largest of the Conomi Islands. She stared down at her food with not much of an appetite. Yet she knew she had to eat, or else she would starve. She started to slowly eat the food on the plate, not caring about the taste, not caring about anything. For the last little while, she had begun wearing a red cloak with a hood to hide who she was. She was too close to home still. Any day, somebody could report her to the police, and she could be arrested for murder. Those stupid marines. They raided her home and she got blamed for acting in self defense, after they had killed her parents. Just thinking about her past made her clench her fists, and she bent the fork in her hand in half.

A few minutes later, Yami left the cafe, leaving the money and a broken fork on the table with a plate of half eaten food. As she walked, she never once removed her hand from the hilt of the sword at her waist. Too many rapists out here. Too many people she had to watch out for. Yet if anybody got close, most of the time she didn't need to draw the sword. She just had to make eye contact, and the people would leave her alone. It had taken her a while to understand why this was, but had later figured out it was because of the hatred burning in her eyes and the sadness in her heart. People could see it, fear it, and leave. So she walked, a few people staring at her, others spreading rumors about her. So be it. She didn't want to be on this island much longer anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points
SD points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Landing on the Conomi Islands!   Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:16 pm

"I don't have a kitchen to cook in, fool! Wait till we get to the next island!" Setomaru yelled, annoyed. They needed a bigger ship, as the current boat wasn't quite working out for the two. He brushed off his suit, and looked around for any sign of land, sitting back at the edge of the back of the boat. "If you're that hungry, have a fruit or two." Setomaru said, throwing an apple at Geo. He took an apple for himself, and started to take a bite out of it, when he finally saw a small shadow in the distance. It was an island....land! "Land!" Setomaru yelled, dropping the apple into the ocean. "Can't this thing go any faster?" He yelled.

When the two finally reached one of the islands, Setomaru jumped off of the boat, looking around. "Hmm...where are we?" He said to Geo. "And where can I find a good-WOOAH!" He yelled, as he bumped into a woman with a bright red cloak. He fell to the ground. "Oi, watch where you're-wait, you're a woman. Sorry about that." He said, smiling. He gazed at the girl's sword. "Geo! Let's go get something to eat!" He yelled, before starting to walk away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points

PostSubject: Re: Landing on the Conomi Islands!   Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 pm

((As he's waited this long, I suppose Proto wished for us to skip him. Go ahead Loola.))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Landing on the Conomi Islands!   Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:20 am

Yami grunted and fell back against the wall of a nearby building, her hood falling off of her head. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" she said as she looked down at the man who had run into her. Typical pirate, never watching where they are going, and undermining all women. She watched as his eyes fell to the sword at his waist, and noticed his seeming haste as he called to whoever this "Geo" person was, as if he wanted to get away from her quickly. Realizing that somebody would be following the man, her hand fell to her sword just in case something went wrong. She never trusted anybody anymore. Yet as she looked in the direction the first man had come from, her eyes fell on a young man, about 17, walking in her direction, likely this Geo guy. He was a little cute, and her cheeks went a little pink. She hastily pulled her hood back over her head and walked on, ignoring the two men from then on.
Back to top Go down
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Landing on the Conomi Islands!   Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:22 pm

((I don't have much to reply to, since you jumped around a lot. Post'll be short.))

Geo gulped the apple down whole, but it didn't do much to satisfy his hunger. When they landed on the island, he made a mental note to find the best food place in town...no, wait, any food would do right about now. In fact, they should get a ship with a kitchen, so that Seto could cook for them! His mind was going at a mile per second, making him a bit dizzy until Seto bumped into a woman, snapping him out of it. Geo noticed the sword on her hip as well as Seto did, and instantly walked over to her with a million questions, "Hey, are you a swordsman- er, woman? Do you know anything about navigating? Do you have a ship with a kitchen on it? Wanna join our crew?" He said all of this with a large, childish grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points

PostSubject: Re: Landing on the Conomi Islands!   Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:28 pm

((Yeah...me neither. Short post comin at ya))

Setomaru smiled as wide as Geo when he dropped a bomb of questions on this mysterious woman. "Here, let's start with...what's your name?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Landing on the Conomi Islands!   Landing on the Conomi Islands! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Yami stepped back a bit, trying to comprehend all of Geo's questions. Thankfully, the other guy came back and said, "Here, let's start with...what's your name?" Yami looked at them both. "I should be asking you the same question. Who walks up to a girl and just randomly asks a bunch of pointless questions?" She said, nodding at Geo. "But I suppose that doesn't matter. My name's Yami, and yes, I am a navigator, though I don't have a ship for you. But i don't think i'm going to join your crew. I just met you. I don't even know your names!" she said. She really didn't want to join their crew. True, she was looking for a crew to join, but she wanted it to be with people she trusted, and it takes a lot to earn Yami's trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landing on the Conomi Islands!   Landing on the Conomi Islands! Empty

Back to top Go down

Landing on the Conomi Islands!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: Blue Seas :: East Blue :: Conomi Islands-
Jump to: