One Piece RPG
One Piece RPG
One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank for now XD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ren shikami
Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:48 am by Ren Shikami

» New Pirate off to the grand line!
Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:37 am by Ren Shikami

» Landing on the Conomi Islands!
Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:49 pm by Loolaalee

» Zeref D. Geo's Techniques
Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:40 pm by Sprite3921

» Devil Fruit Starting Limitation
Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:29 am by Protoman.EXE

» A new addition to the crew
Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:53 am by Protoman.EXE

» [Suggestion Mission] Sky Island Myths?
Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:05 am by Sprite3921

» Sorry About That
Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:33 pm by Sprite3921

» Evalutation - Good Food on the Open Seas
Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:22 pm by Protoman.EXE

» Good Food on the Open Seas!
Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:44 pm by Sprite3921

Staff
Head Admin: 
Leosan 
Admin
Kouzai
Moderators:
Sourolem
Sprite3921

Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rokudoshi

Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists Empty
PostSubject: Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists   Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:31 pm

I think that this is a bit overdue...but Devil Fruits shouldn't be limited to a rank/required to be bought. Devil Fruits aren't always sitting in stores, and if someone implements them reasonably into their history, that should be the only requirement for having one. If you want to limit the people using devil fruits, you could come up with a better way than grinding. Devil Fruits have lots of weaknesses, especially since most of the world is ocean. If you see someone being irresponsible, not playing out their weaknesses correctly, then they get their fruit taken away. Bam. Also, devil fruits need to be given a strict moderator. I actually volunteer for this task, since I'm probably the only hard-ass on the site.

Now, about Devils and Elementalists. God...when Leo told me about this one, I knew I'd have some qualms with it. Anyways, my personal gripes aside, they aren't even canonical at all, and they aren't even creative ideas. With the right devil fruit, anyone can be an elementalist, and having one brings up the question of what if a logia user of their element fights them, and what are the limitations? For Devils...do I really need to say anything? They are...well, a race that are created when a family of devil fruit users have multiple children. This brings up a lot of problems. Devil Fruits aren't exactly the rarest things in the world, but I mean, c'mon, they shouldn't be so easy to get that there would be whole FAMILIES of devil fruit users. Devil Fruits don't even get passed down genetically at all, so I'm not sure how that even works. Plus, when a family member would die of old age, the fruit would bloom again somewhere else, proving that devil fruits are separate from the person, even if their power is able to be used. So in short, I believe that these two archetypes, Devil and Elementalists, should be removed or at least kept for a later date, maybe a plot device.

And before I end this off, I want to say that I'd like to be an Admin, or at least a Mod. This site still needs a lot of help, and I'd like to put my experience in so that instead of it flopping without me, it'd flop with me. But I'll make sure it doesn't. Flop, that is.
Back to top Go down

Remove the Devil Fruit Cost and Devils/Elementalists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: General Information :: Suggestions and Ideas-
Jump to: