One Piece RPG
One Piece RPG
One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank for now XD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ren shikami
Problems in Shells Town EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:48 am by Ren Shikami

» New Pirate off to the grand line!
Problems in Shells Town EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:37 am by Ren Shikami

» Landing on the Conomi Islands!
Problems in Shells Town EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:49 pm by Loolaalee

» Zeref D. Geo's Techniques
Problems in Shells Town EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:40 pm by Sprite3921

» Devil Fruit Starting Limitation
Problems in Shells Town EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:29 am by Protoman.EXE

» A new addition to the crew
Problems in Shells Town EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:53 am by Protoman.EXE

» [Suggestion Mission] Sky Island Myths?
Problems in Shells Town EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:05 am by Sprite3921

» Sorry About That
Problems in Shells Town EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:33 pm by Sprite3921

» Evalutation - Good Food on the Open Seas
Problems in Shells Town EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:22 pm by Protoman.EXE

» Good Food on the Open Seas!
Problems in Shells Town EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:44 pm by Sprite3921

Staff
Head Admin: 
Leosan 
Admin
Kouzai
Moderators:
Sourolem
Sprite3921

Problems in Shells Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokudoshi

Problems in Shells Town Empty
PostSubject: Problems in Shells Town   Problems in Shells Town EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:15 pm

A desperate man looked up from where he was bound to a wooden cross, his arms spread to his sides and his body hanging limp. His red, short hair had gotten a bit longer, enough to get into his face. He was sweaty and dirty, his clothes torn up into pieces. Marines took turns beating him, attempting to get him to beg like a dog. The man had gone without eating for weeks, so it stood to reason that he wasn't about to give in so easily. Just how had he gotten himself into this mess? Well...sit down and listen.

About 10 days ago, the bounty hunter Zero walked into a small bar in the middle of Shells Town, a small bell ringing above his head as the door opened. His katana clanged lightly as he walked over to the counter slowly, sitting down at one of the vacant seats. The place was fairly empty that day, with only a couple of drunkards snoring on the tables. After ordering a large meal with money he had gotten from a recent bounty, he heard another ring from the door. He ignored it and stared at the counter in front of him, one arm on the table and another on his katana. In came a few marines, looking for tax from the poor old woman at the bar.

"Here, take this and leave, you money scavengers. Worse than pirates..." The old woman held her grand daughter's head protectively, pushing the girl behind her while tossing the money at the marine captain.

"I'm afraid this isn't enough...you know the price...we'll have to take your daughter.." The largest marine there attempted to grab the little girl, his eyes filled with strange lust, before it was stopped by a sword's sheath.

"Here, take my money. If you dogs still need more, I can get you some. for now, though, I'm afraid you'll have to take debt." Zero still ate with one hand, the other arm extended with the sword's sheath blocking the largest man's hand. There was rage in the marine's eyes.

"Oh, so you would take her place? I doubt that you'd have enough..."

Zero had gone down with a fight. They had to call reinforcements to catch him before he sliced down every one of them. Now he had been captured and was being abused. The major of this island cared little for their prisoners, and right now, he was their number one. If only someone could help him...although he would never admit that he needed help.
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points
SD points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Problems in Shells Town   Problems in Shells Town EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Kyoko D. Goku jumped off his boat. He'd apparently landed at the docks of Shell Town, unintentionally of course, as he didn't have a navigator yet. He looked around. He heard about a famous swordsman, known as Zero, and intended to make him part of his crew. Running straight into the market place, Goku yelled "Has anyone here heard of a man named Zero!?" With the mention of the name Zero, everyone stopped what they were doing and gasped. Goku looked around, confused. "Uh...ok then." He said, looking up at the giant marine base in the distance. "There!" He yelled, grabbing onto two lamp posts, and stretching back.

"Gomu gomu no....ROCKET!" He yelled, letting go. He got launched over the fence of the marine base, wall-jumped off of it, and landed back onto the ground, in front of the man tied to a cross.

"Oh, hello. You must be Zero. JOIN MY CREW!!" Goku yelled, just before a rather large man came, followed by a few marines. "Ooh, and who is this? It looks like a man who wants to get killed for helping a traitor. Your wish is my command." He said, backing up as the marines stepped forward and raised their guns. They hot all at once, bulltes flying at Goku. He spread his arms out. The bullets bounced off of his skin, flying away in all directions, one of the marines hit by one. "Woops, sorry!" Goku said, smiling. The man came forward again. "ARGH! When the captain hears about this-" "Go tell your captain that i'm here. I'll be happy to fight him." Goku said, laughing, as the marines walked away, and he turned back to Zero. "So, about joining my crew..."
Back to top Go down
Rokudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Problems in Shells Town   Problems in Shells Town EmptySat May 24, 2014 2:08 pm

((Rushing it a bit, aren't you? You just come to this island and immediately already know about Zero, and then you automatically know where he is just by looking at the marine base? You don't even know what he looks like or his name. He's not famous.))
Back to top Go down
Sprite3921
Sprite3921

SD Points
SD points: 1

PostSubject: Re: Problems in Shells Town   Problems in Shells Town EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:29 pm

((Well nobody told me that >.> I thought you said he was like Zoro, which made me think he was pretty famous around the town. I'll fix it later))
Back to top Go down
Rokudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Problems in Shells Town   Problems in Shells Town EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:02 am

((Alright. No need for drama or anything, but it just seems that you kinda rushed that post. XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems in Shells Town   Problems in Shells Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems in Shells Town
Page 1 of 1